The Youth Job Connection program offers a range of services and opportunities for young people to learn about jobs and gain experience working so that they may eventually secure long-term employment and meaningful careers. This is a new program for unemployed youth aged 15-29 who experience multiple and/or complex barriers to employment.
Participants will Receive:
• Paid pre-employment training to promote job readiness
• Job matching and placement supports
• Mentorship services
• Education and work transition assistance which will include: ongoing one-on-one career coaching, leadership and networking opportunities
• Employment and improved long-term employability
• Short-term training
• Education: returning to school and/or other academic upgrading
To be Eligible:
• Be between 15 to 29 years old at time of registration
• Be legally excused from attending high school if you are 15 to 18 years old
• Be eligible to work in Canada
• Not be currently in full-time training or education
• Be unemployed
For more information contact Tropicana Employment Centre at 416-491-7000.